Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Bee's Knees

#IntPiPoMo 2015

First I wanted to give the list so far of who will be participating in IntPiPoMo. If you'd like to participate, or are just interested in what the heck it is, check out this post, and sign up! I'm giving away three Steam gift cards at the end, so there's that, too.
I'm excited to see how everyone handles the challenge of screenshots--daily; photo-dumps; commentary; no commentary... it'll be really neat!

Chaide and Chestnut Play TSW (With Cam!)

I finally finished putting together our first Let's Play for The Secret World! It was definitely a process because the program I use was a little overwhelmed by the size of the original recording... so I had to switch the computer I was creating it on, which limited the time I was able to spend on putting it together.


We started recording all of these back in, oh, May? So there's a large swath of video to put together and put out before we catch up to where we are... which I kind of want to do because we want to get through all of the Samhain stuff and post it in a somewhat timely manner (before Christmas, maybe?).

Of course, though, most of the recordings are between two and five hours, so I'm going to have to try to figure out how to cut down on the time of them. As well as get better about splitting up our recordings going forward.

We're also interested in constructive feedback. It is just a bunch of friends bullshitting while they play The Secret World, so there isn't much structure, and we don't plan on making it particularly structured, but any ideas or thoughts are something we're interested in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...