Saturday, October 15, 2016

It's Chestnut!

I've been going through a tough time in real life due to some things. It's been affecting everything—my gaming, my blogging, my ability to adult. It's why even though I have all these draft posts I've only barely made it through posting gaming goals, recently.

I finally word vomited about it to some folks because I just couldn't hold it in anymore, and one of those folks made me a pic of my WildStar character just because.

Artwork by Deep Triviality (Patreon Page)

Doesn't it look just like my main?

And she does have green eyes, I just don't have a screenshot of that surprisingly.
I've always been a proponent of the fact that online friends are just as real, if not more so, than those you know locally. And the way folks have offered ears and shoulders and messages and distractions has been overwhelming and has helped to cheer me up and to keep me sane, and reinforce the view that online friends are just as real.

I'm still having a tough time, and there's some things I need to work through, and things I need to do for myself, but having such an amazing support group of folks has helped so much.

Thank you again, Triviality, for the absolutely amazing artwork. I cherish it. I've already decided I'm going to get it printed and framed and put somewhere on the wall near my computer because I love it so very much, and it means so much to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...